Julian H. Stacey,
A British citizen in Munich
Minister President, Bavaria
Dear Herr Seehofer
Ref. Your Wednesday 26th July 2017 visit from Mr David
British Secretary of State for Exiting the European Union
We hope for your understanding, With Thanks,
- The British government has lost the trust of many British
abroad in the EU. So many are applying for non British
nationality. The British government's Brexit negotiations are
an existential threat.
- The British Government can not represent British abroad
whose votes it stole, whose EU citizens rights it abuses as
PM May's Brexit Article 50 falsely claimed a "democratic
- The Brexit referendum Leave majority was 1.27
- Britain excluded from electorate 700,000 British in
EU & 3,500,000 globally, outside the UK over 15
- In Munich meetings, 95% + of British are against
- In UK, apparently a million new young voters have
registered since, believed mostly pro EU.
Now may not be optimal to discuss future trade deals with a
government hell bent on enforcing hard Brexit :
- The British Government promised to return voting
rights to British abroad, but has not.
- It will deny Britain a 2nd referendum on Brexit terms
- It bought Northern Irish DUP support at high price to
build a small coalition majority of dubious
- Party leaders rely on party whips to force Brexit on
- Britain is slowly awakening to Brexit's
- Political cross party alliances are forming to
withstand self serving Brexit obsessed leaders.
- Unlike Britain, The EU has a proper democratic mandate to
negotiate, as all EU citizens have EU MEPs, even British who
have no UK MPs, (Though British abroad will loose EU MEPs too with Brexit).