2014-06-29 Flugwerft Schleissheim Air Museum
To join mail list to discuss the or other events etc, see page above
- My camera was inadvertently in a lower quality space
saving mode (the camera occasionally reverts, unfortunately),
so the web has the best quality taken, there are no higher
quality off line pictures available; My apologies.
- Cockpit pictures taken by guide Herr (first name
forgotten maybe someone can remind me?
- Later pictures by Julian H. Stacey, Some
pictures were taken to avoid the camera timing out, waiting
for someone to turn. I did not delete them because eg one
picture with the blurred guide has more plane undercarriage
- If anyone can provide captions to some pictures, eg names
of planes, mail
me I have put clickable links to plane type on wikipedia,
for those I know. mail me more URL[s]
(web ref[s]) & I'll link to it/them.
- If anyone wants to provide names of people in the
me, if anyone does Not want to be named, I can remove
names. I have linked names of people to their professional
pages, where URL is deducable, tell me if you don't want
that, mail me
a URL (web ref) if you do want that.
- I started taking pictures on & after the cockpit
sequence with Faraday members, as I've been there before
& perhaps taken pictures before in less rushed
circumstances, + I've bought the museum's book.
- If other people put up collections of photos mail me URL[s] (web
ref[s]) & I'll link to it/them.
- Thanks to Andy Sinharay for organising for Faraday & www.theiet.org/communities
12. und 13. Juli 2014