- = Data probably printed for all participants, to
help in case of [re-] planning contingencies during the
- = Data mostly for organiser before trip.
- There may be some fuzziness/ changes on the public/ private classification: Sometimes it's useful for
other trip participants to have more info to help on
unforseen contingencies. (Contingencies occur much more often
on our multi-car multi-pension ski trips than EG on
commercial bus single-hotel non-ski trips)
I Do Not Guarantee Data Privacy !
- In worst case all your data might become public, (though
that's not the intent).
- Collecting, compiling, tabulating, sorting &
selectively publishing organised data is time consuming
enough. No one pays me to do it. I'm not prepared to donate
extra time to guarantee commercial levels of data
- You may be invited to join mail lists (EG Beer garden Etc &/or ski & other events
I & other club organisers run.
- Data is not made available to public, club committee or
random club members en masse, but individual contact info
might be, if I think it reasonable.
- Data is not sold to anyone.
- I'm not being paid to collect or guard you data & do
not spend time to treat it as particularly confidential. If
you don't like that, don't give any data, & don't come
one the trip, go on some commercially organised trip
- If I notice you work for a computer company, I Julian might one day
ask you if you know of freelance Unix/ Internet/ Systems
Engineer/ Programmer/ Systems Admin type jobs.
- Mobile numbers are listed, because although international
mobile calls can be damned expensive, they're useful in
- Home & Work numbers are not listed on the the printed
sheet given to participants: Not necessary on trip.
- Transaction logs taken by the web form are not readable
by general public.
- Web form does not use shttp encryption - No secret
financial info involved !
- Data is mailed from the web server to organiser
unencrypted, (encryption might be added later).