(SMS = Short Message Service = Text Message on phone)
- Never SMS me questions or discussions - I ignore them ! -
Email Or Phone!
- Wherever I give my number, including on Business Card & Berklix list announcements, immediately
following is: "NO SMS", If you
ignore NO SMS: You waste Your Time.
- If you want me, Phone Or Email me !
- NO SMS for business either, unless your company has
Already paid my company for computer consultancy.
- I do not read SMS for weeks or months.
Contact me another way, Not via
- If Urgent: Phone ! Or Mobile Phone
- Or Email me !
- Do not SMS unless you are happy for me Not See For Weeks & Never Reply
I might not mind reading it, but I will Not waste time
- If you want a reply: Pay for a Phone call ! Cheaper on telecom charges
& human time. than multiple SMS, & faster to come to
- My time is too valuable to waste squinting at SMS's in
tiny & ill lit screens, composing SMS's. on crippled
mobile phone keyboards, with max 160 limits & having to
turn off the always wrong T9-guess-ahead.
- On none of the many social & sports etc activities I
arrange & help with, will I stop to type you an
- I have for years organised
more free eventsfor more groups than anyone else I know,
so No further time to loose on unwanted SMS.
- Web & Email to SMS gateways I don't use: Wastes my
time. Trying to keep SMS short to save you the recipient
- I've known supposedly intelligent people assert "SMS is
cheap, effective, great etc, & they use it all the time".
I've laughed at their SMS bills, & been annoyed at their
typing SMSs while delaying me, walking at half speed, talking
like zombies. (Remember the joke about the US president who
couldn't walk & chew gum ? ;-) Make a quick interactive
phone or mobile call while you I & others walk at
full high speed !
- Yes my large smart phone does SMS on a decent size
No, I still dont accept SMS junk !
- SMS's are wildly profitable for phone companies, which is
why they promote them. You'r a sucker if you waste time with
them rather than interactive phoning.